Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Sister Assumption Neary Bursary at Australian Catholic University. Interested students should see the details below.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
ACU has grown rapidly, with the number of undergraduate students increasing more than 60% between 2010 and 2015. The university now has more than 32,000 students from 160 countries, and more than 2,200 staff. It has matched this growth with the expansion and upgrade of it campuses. Several new buildings and developments have won interior design or architecture awards, and received a 6-Star Green Star energy rating from the Green Building Council of Australia.
ACU is made up of four faculties, which offer bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. It is open to students and staff of all beliefs and backgrounds, and outlines in its mission statement a commitment to “the pursuit of knowledge, the dignity of the human person and the common good”.
The Australian Catholic University, Australia hereby invites applications from International students who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program provides support to students who have faced hardship, or disadvantage in accessing higher education, whether because of their race or background, disabilities, or regional location.
Application Deadline: 3rd December, 2017
To Be Taken At (Country): Australia
Eligible Countries: International students
Number Of Awards: 1
Value Of Award: $2,500
Eligible Field Of Study: Faculty of Health Sciences
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying to AUC
- have good academic grades
- be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: Click here to apply
Interested applicants must attach the following documentation during application;
A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining:
- Tell us about the hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing higher education and how your degree will change your future.
- Provide evidence of the hardship and barriers you have faced as stated in your written statement.
- For the purposes of this scholarship, if your application is submitted on the basis of being from a regional location, this must be more than 150km from Ballarat, and officially classed as a regional or remote area.