Applications are currently ongoing for the Partnership Scholarships at University of South Australia Business School – for 2018 Session. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Eligible Countries
- What is the course level?
- What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
- In which host country will I be studying?
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?s
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is the Largest University in South Australia. This institution is offering partnership scholarships to interested individuals who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to develop graduates for global careers and champion business growth in their State.
When is the application deadline?
Applications are open year round with intakes in January, April, July and September.
What is the course level?
What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
In which host country will I be studying?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?s
The UniSA WiMBA scholarship is approx $43,000 over 1.5 years full-time or 4 years part-time. UniSA and your employer each contribute 50% of the fees. Based on current 2016 fees are $21,600 (subject to change).
How many scholarship awards are available?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Australia Citizens or Permanent Resident
- Have application supported/endorsed by sponsoring employer
- Have demonstrated potential for a senior leadership role in the sponsoring employer’s organization
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic records
- have a minimum of three (3) years full-time management experience and a recognized university undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications;
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Nominated Employees to submit scanned or electronically signed copy of the completed Scholarship Application Form to email@example.com in addition to a formal MBA application.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with the scholarship selection panel.
- The sponsoring employer may be contacted to discuss the application.
- Nominated Employees will receive a written notification from UniSA to verify the outcome of their application.
- Upon receiving written confirmation, successful applicants can then enroll in the MBA.
You will be required to upload:
- A current CV outlining your employment history and management experience
- A digital copy of your academic transcript(s).
Please note: original or certified copies of your transcript will be required if your application is accepted.