Applications are currently ongoing for the Fully Funded Scholarships at University of New South Wales, Australia – 2018. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of New South Wales is inviting applications for International Research Scholarships which is provided to applicants who are interested to pursue a research program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 2nd February 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: Australia
Course Level: Postgraduate Research Scholarships
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program:
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship: $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), Tuition Fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $26,682 per annum (2017 rate): Tuition Fees.
- Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend: $26,682 per annum (2017 rate) and Tuition Fees.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- must have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic records
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Visit Scholarship Webpage