Apply For StanbicIBTC Bank Internship For Nigerian Undergraduates 2016
Applications are currently being invited for the 2016 StanbicIBTC Bank Internship For Nigerian Undergraduates and all interested respective students are invited to apply.
Brief description: StanbicIBTC bank, a member of Standard Bank Group, is offering internship positions to undergraduates of Nigerian universities who have completed second year of school with 3.5 CGPA and above.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2016
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
Eligible Field of Study: None stated
About the Award: Your Future Starts Now….Start an amazing internship with Stanbic IBTC Nigeria. Stanbic IBTC, a member of Standard Bank Group is looking for Young and Bright Undergraduates to offer maximum exposure to business best practices in the financial services industry.
Eligibility: Interested candidates should apply if they:
- have completed 2nd year of university with a minimum of 3.5 CGPA
- are Innovative and capable of diverse thinking
- possess excellent interpersonal skills
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Scholarship:
- Hands-on experience in a leading end-to-end financial services organization
- Exposure to international best practices
- Direct engagement with cutting edge professionals in the financial services industry
Duration of Scholarship: Not stated
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their CV and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Internship 2016’ as the subject of the email.
Award Provider: StanbicIBTC Group