Shell Research Internship for Nigerian students has been announced for the 2021 session. See details on how to purchase the form below.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2021 Research Internship. This research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian students (MSc., M.Phil. and PhD) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
22nd September 2020.
Number of Awards:
6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
- Applicants must be Nigerian students
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Langauge
How to Apply for Shell Research Internship
Applicants are expected to submit the following in the online form:
- A summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SCiN business during the 12 months sabbatical (400 words maximum)
- Personal and educational details.
- Relevant Work Experience
- Maximum of three (3) referees
- Application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- Research Proposal including Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and the expected outcome (1300 words maximum).
Visit the Official Webpage for more details.