Applications are currently ongoing for the 2020 SEPLAT JV Undergraduate National Scholarship Scheme. Interested undergraduate students should see the details below.
SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship Details and FAQs
Seplat Joint Venture (Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd (NPDC) and Seplat petroleum Development Company Plc) has announced the commencement of its Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NPDC/SEPLAT scholarship Scheme is one of SEPLAT’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
The Seplat Joint Venture is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to pursue an Undergraduate degree program in any Nigerian Institution.
The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The Seplat JV scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is 10th August 2020.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
What are the eligible courses?
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for the SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship
Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.