Radboud University Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Radboud University Masters Scholarships for International Students The Netherlands. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Radboud University Masters Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Radboud University Masters Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- Fields of Study
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- What are the selection criteria?
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- What is the duration of the scholarship?
- How to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
The Radboud University Scholarships are offered to a selected number of prospective international students to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at the University in the Netherlands.
When is the application deadline?
1st March 2019
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
International (Non EEA)
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
Fields of Study
Eligible English-taught Masters Degree Programme offered by the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medical Sciences, and Faculty of Law.
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
A candidate will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if they:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2018 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
What are the selection criteria?
From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s progamme
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to € 2,078 and pays for costs for visa and insurance. For example: a grant holder in 2019/2020 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,078, instead of €11,466 or €12,640. In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)). The Radboud Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs.
What is the duration of the scholarship?
1 year. In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
How to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship
You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.