Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme for Masters Students in Commonwealth Countries. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- What are the benefits of the award?
- What is the duration of the programme?
- How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree, while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Scholarships are for students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The scholarships are named in honour of Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth and ACU Patron, and are fully funded and supported by numerous Commonwealth governments.
Applications for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 are now open. Click on your preferred subject area below to apply:
When is the application deadline?
6th February 2019 by 4pm (GMT)
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
What are the benefits of the award?
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
- Awards are fully funded, providing tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- Awards are for Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses
- Awards are open to citizens of all Commonwealth countries, other than the host country
- Award holders will build deeper and stronger links across the Commonwealth network, acting as ambassadors between home and host countries
What is the duration of the programme?
Duration of candidate’s choice
How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
Click on your preferred subject area below to apply:
- Arts and humanities
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics
- Social sciences