Looking for a Postgraduate scholarship in the UK? Look no further as the Adam Smith Business School, the UK is offering the Programme Welcome International Award to encourage excellent students who want to complete the full-time degree taught the programme for September 2020.
The Adam Smith Business School will provide an award amount of £5,000 to the winning candidates for the session 2020/21.
About Adam Smith Business School
The Adam Smith Business School (formerly known as ‘Adam Smith School of Economics and Finance’) at the University of Glasgow continues an academic record which dates back to the father of economics, Adam Smith (1723–1790). Serving as Professor of Moral Philosophy, he published a series of seminal works such as The Theory of Moral Sentiments, The Wealth of Nations and Lectures on Jurisprudence; the culmination of which set a foundational precedent for classical economic theory 300 years after the university’s inception in 1451.
The school continues research in international finance, international economics and macroeconomics. As of 2016 the business school offered four undergraduate, 35 postgraduate as well as various PhD degrees and is one of few institutions holding the honourable triple-crown accreditation. (Wikipedia)
August 31, 2020
Postgraduate Taught degree
Value of Awards:
Number of Awards:
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for the full-time MSc Financial Technology postgraduate taught programme for September 2020
- Applicants should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business, the management or another subject with a quantitative focus
- Applicants should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
Mode of Application:
To apply for this award, please submit a 200 words statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2020.
Your statement must include:
- your full name, application number and the programme you have applied for
- the degree to which your previous educational and professional experiences and interests make you a suitable candidate for the programme
- the motivation for applying for this programme specifically – and how this programme will help you in your future career prospects
Visit the Official Webpage for more details.