NWAG Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the NWAG Scholarships for Young Women Undergraduates in Nigeria. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
NWAG Scholarship Details and FAQs
Each year the Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) offers undergraduate scholarships for Nigerian female students in Nigerian universities on any course of study. The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) plans to award one-time scholarships, one per state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Each student in a Nigerian University who wins the 2023 Scholarship Award will receive Three Hundred U.S Dollars ($300). A sum of One Hundred and Fifty U.S. Dollars ($150) would be awarded to each 1st runner up. The scholarship award will be given in Naira equivalent.
When is the application deadline?
May 31st, 2023
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Field of Study:
Number of Scholarships:
What is the category of this opportunity?
The NWAG scholarship is a onetime award.
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must be Females
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How to Apply for the Programme:
Interested prospective applicants are advised to visit NWAG website at www.nwag.org to download an application form. Applicants are required to submit the following documents together with their completed application form on or before May 31st, 2023
- Proof of State of Origin- Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two letters of recommendation from any two of the following:
- Pastor or Imam
- Village Head
- Local Government Chairperson
- University Lecturer or Head of the Department.
- One Letter of recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty or School Head of your Department
- Photocopy of your current university student identification.
- A current photograph of yourself.
- An explanation of why you need and why you should receive the scholarship (Not more than one-half typed page).
- A type-written, doubled-spaced, two-page easy on:
“Curbing kidnapping epidemic in Nigeria: How did we get there?
In what ways can kidnapping be eradicated in Nigeria?”
Application Form and process is free! Do not send money to anyone nor include money in your application.
Why is it that all opportunities are for university undergraduates. Those of us in colleges of education who are unable to pay our school fees and other expenses in school don't get these opportunities. It really will be good if anyone
or somebody remembered us