Interested in UK studies? The Nottingham Trent University LLM Scholarship is currently ongoing and applications are being accepted from suitable candidates. See eligibility criteria below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs about the Nottingham Trent University LLM Scholarship
- Scholarship Details and FAQs about the Nottingham Trent University LLM Scholarship
- How to Apply for the Nottingham Trent University LLM Scholarship
The Nottingham Trent University (NTU) UK is delighted to offer the LLM sub-Saharan African Scholarship – a full fee scholarship for postgraduate African students starting Law courses at the University in September 2018. The competitive scholarship is up to the value of the international tuition fee (£13,900) for the academic year 2018/2019.
When is the application deadline?
18th June, 2018
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
sub-Saharan African Countries
In which host country will I be studying?
Nottingham Trent University, UK
What is the category of this opportunity?
Masters taught scholarships
What are the selection criteria? and How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Applications are welcome from sub-Saharan African students who are holding an offer to study on a Nottingham Law School full-time LLM Masters programme (excludes professional courses such as the LPC/BPTC).
- The scholarship will be awarded to the candidate who most closely meets the criteria for the award.
- The scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions are final.
- If you are awarded the scholarship, your tuition fee for 2018/19 will be waived.
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
This scholarship is for tuition fees only and does not
cover your living expenses.
How long will the scholarship last?
How to Apply for the Nottingham Trent University LLM Scholarship
- To apply for this scholarship you must fully complete the International Scholarships Application form and
the Nottingham Law School sub-Saharan African LLM Scholarship supplementary application form.
- The application form includes a scholarship statement of a maximum of 850 words.
- International Scholarships application form
- Nottingham Law School sub-Saharan African LLM Scholarship supplementary application form
- Please email the application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 18 June 2018 16:00 GMT.
- If your application for the sub-Saharan African LLM International Scholarship is unsuccessful, you will be automatically considered for the half-fee Nottingham Law School scholarship and the International Scholarship.