Details and FAQs about the Norwich Business School (NBS) Open World Postgraduate Scholarships:
- Details and FAQs about the Norwich Business School (NBS) Open World Postgraduate Scholarships:
- How to Apply for the Norwich Business School (NBS) Open World Postgraduate Scholarships
- About Norwich Business School
Applications are ongoing at Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia for postgraduate scholarship. This scholarship is for students graduating from any overseas institution wishing to take an MSc in Norwich Business School in September 2018.
When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is 31 May 2018.
What is the eligibility criteria?
- Graduates of any international (non-EU) institution.
- Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- Complete application for the MSc course submitted by 31 May 2018.
- Scholarship statement submitted by 31 May 2018.
What does the scholarship cover?
- The value of the award will be £4,000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the award is one year.
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship.
What is the selection process?
To be considered, eligible applicants should submit a 250 word statement to email@example.com by the 31 May 2018 answering the following question:
How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
There are a significant number of scholarships available and these will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, the overall strength of the application, and the strength of the scholarship statement.
How to Apply for the Norwich Business School (NBS) Open World Postgraduate Scholarships
To apply, visit the scholarship application webpage
Find out more about Postgraduate Courses offered by Norwich Business School, or alternatively contact us:
Tel +44 (0)1603 591515
About Norwich Business School
Norwich Business School (NBS) is one of seven schools within the University of East Anglia’s Faculty of Social Sciences. The school has a campus location, running both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Norwich at the UEA campus.
The Norwich Business School has recognised expertise in the fields of: marketing and branding; strategy and process alignment; finance, accounting, audit and regulation; strategic operations and supply-chain management; sustainable and responsible business; and the management of people in organisations.
The University of East Anglia itself is rated 20th in the UK. and ranked as one of the top universities in the UK for student experience.