The 2017 NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students has just recently released the list of successful applicants who sat for the Total scholarship Selection Test which was conducted on Saturday December 3, 2016, at eleven (11) Centers across the Country.
A total number of three hundred and twenty-two (322) applicants were successful. Successful candidates shall be contacted through their email addresses, while hard copies shall be sent by courier to the office of the Dean of Students Affairs of their Institution.
NNPC / Total Scholarship 2017 List Of Successful Undergraduate Applicants
The list of successful candidates is also available on TOTAL website as well as the Scholarship e-Portal: https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com.
Successful candidates shall be contacted through their email addresses, while hardcopies shall be sent by courier to the office of the Dean of Students Affairs of their Institution.
Total will enter into correspondence with only the shortlisted successful candidates.
See PDF document below:
Congratulations to the successful candidates
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The NNPC/Total scholarship is offered to undergraduate students annually. So here are the requirements you need to be aware of to be eligible for the scholarship next year if you were not successful this year.
NOTE: All undergraduates in 100 and 200 levels are qualified irrespective of the course they are studying.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply