Applications are currently ongoing for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian students. Interested students should see the details below.
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Postgraduate Scholarship Details and FAQs
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Postgraduate Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will I be studying?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Field of Study
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the award?
- What is the duration of the program?me
- How to Apply for the Programme
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
When is the application deadline?
20th July 2018
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
Nigeria. Best performing graduates in the chosen disciplines below in company’s operational areas in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta & Imo states.
In which host country will I be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree from any Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission for one year Master’s Degree programmme in any of the disciplines listed below
Field of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in any of the following disciplines should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil/Structural & Mechanical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the award?
The scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for selected course of study.
What is the duration of the program?me
For the period of study. The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
How to Apply for the Programme
To apply, candidates should follow the application steps in the Programme Webpage (Link below)
The following categories of students should not apply:
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/AENR/NAE/NACPFA