The NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship is a scholarship for 100 level undergraduate students. Addax Petroleum is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, one of the largest oil and gas producers in China, the biggest oil refiner in Asia and the third largest worldwide.
Details and FAQs About the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship
What are the eligibility criteria for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship Awards?
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have five O’level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
When is the application deadline?
Application is yet to commence and as such, the application deadline is yet to be determined.
How To Apply for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Submission of Application:
Applications are usually sent to emails designated below when it commences
- Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship Aptitude Test Venues