Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Award. Interested students should see details below to find out if they are eligible to apply.
Details and FAQs about the Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Postgraduate Scholarships
- Details and FAQs about the Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Postgraduate Scholarships
- How to Apply for the Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Postgraduate Scholarships
- Other FAQs
- How do I apply for the 2018/2019 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
- Can I send an open application?
- Will you confirm receipt of my application?
- What happens to my online application?
- How do I create my profile?
- Can I change my profile details?
- Can I change the course (programme) or institution in my application and can I add information to my application after submitting?
- When my details have been corrected after I applied, is this correction effected in my application or do I have to re-apply? No you
- Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
- What is the maximum size and image format of passport photograph and other required documents?
- I cannot find my course of study in the dropdown list online. What do I do?
- How do I know my application has been received?
- I am unable to submit my application before the deadline. Can I submit it after the deadline?
- Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
- Must I be of a certain age to qualify for the scholarship?
- Can I apply through the Representative in my university or hometown?
- Must I complete the Anti-Corruption Compliance Form?
The Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/Oando PSC is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who wants to obtain a degree at any reputable overseas university or a recognized Nigerian university.
This scholarship program is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Social Investment programme. It is provided to help build capacities of young and brilliant Nigerians and further boost the pool of qualified manpower for deep offshore activities in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry.
This scholarship program will cover tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2018/2019 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
In pursuance of this, NAE Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2018/2019 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
When is the application deadline?
8th June 2018. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 23rd June, 2018.
What are the eligible countries?
What is the scholarship type?
Where will I be studying?
Nigerian & Overseas Tertiary Institutions
What is the value of the scholarships?
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
What are the eligible fields of study?
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
What is the eligibility criteria?
To qualify for 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2018.
Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
How to Apply for the Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Postgraduate Scholarships
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
How do I apply for the 2018/2019 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from online application link inside the scholarship advert.
Can I send an open application?
No. Application is strictly done through the application portal.
Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlisted, if not you will be notified at the end of campaign.
What happens to my online application?
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the scholarship campaign.
How do I create my profile?
Visit www.scholastica.ng and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email and return to www.scholastica.ng to complete your user profile. Ensure you click NAOC Scholarship to open scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right hand corner of your screen to apply.
Can I change my profile details?
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be effected and a mail sent to you to confirming it.
Can I change the course (programme) or institution in my application and can I add information to my application after submitting?
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will be cancelled and will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit / make changes to your application online.
When my details have been corrected after I applied, is this correction effected in my application or do I have to re-apply? No you
don’t have to re-apply, corrections effected before application deadline will be used during short-listing.
Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop down list and upload.
What is the maximum size and image format of passport photograph and other required documents?
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
I cannot find my course of study in the dropdown list online. What do I do?
If your course of study is not on the list, send an email to email@example.com stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, CGPA Scale and name of institution. You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added.
How do I know my application has been received?
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application.
I am unable to submit my application before the deadline. Can I submit it after the deadline?
No. E-Application closes after the stipulated deadline.
Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria. Note: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
Must I be of a certain age to qualify for the scholarship?
Can I apply through the Representative in my university or hometown?
Must I complete the Anti-Corruption Compliance Form?