Agip Exploration Company Post Graduate Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Agip Exploration Company Post Graduate Scholarship Award for Nigerian Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Postgraduate Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company Postgraduate Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Number of Scholarships:
- What are the benefits?
- How long will the scholarship last?
- How to Apply for the Programme:
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
When is the application deadline?
3rd June 2022.
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To qualify for the 2022/2023 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to overseas category).
Number of Scholarships:
What are the benefits?
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
How long will the scholarship last?
As determined by the sponsor
How to Apply for the Programme:
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2022 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Documents Required for Application
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form