Applications are currently being invited for the Niger State Scholarship Bursary Form for Niger State Students and indigenes. Interested and eligible students should see the details below.
Niger State Scholarship Bursary Form Details and FAQs
The Niger state scholarship Board was established in 1976 when the State was created, with the primary responsibility of disbursing government grants to all indigenous students of Niger State in all the tertiary institutions in Nigeria and abroad to carter for their welfare and sustenance throughout the period of their study.
Following the change of guard in Government House in May, 2007 these statutory activities of the board had blossomed to its highest peak, which the students’ now enjoying regular and uninterrupted payment of Scholarship grants.
In like manner, the Board is saddled with the great challenges of sharing and sustaining same Government goals and aspirations by working around the clock to ensuring that her objectives of scholastic Sponsorship is fully realized.
When is the application deadline?
The deadline for the submission of Niger State Bursary application form is April 12, 2018.
What is the eligibility criteria?
For recipients to be eligible for any of the various schemes, they must:
- Be Nigerlite or residence of the State defined by existing official declaration
- Posses a valid full time admission of any recognise public Nigeria or foreign institution of higher learning (an admission letter in languages other than English must be accompanied by the certified true and accurate translations)
- Attain and maintain level of performance required by the expectations of the specific scholarship scheme for which he or she is a beneficiary (for this purpose the relevant review shall take place at the end of the academic session)
- Complete the prescribe form for the relevant scholarship scheme he or she is expected to be a beneficiary (download he prescribe form, complete and submit to the board or complete online the form on the scholarship board website)
- Submission of the completed prescribed form within the time limit set for the purpose and meeting other deadlines as may be required for the timely processing of admission
- A written recommendation from a respected member of the community attesting to the good behaviour of the applicant
- Formally accept the offer of scholarship or financial assistance including the terms and condition of such offer.
I’m eligible for the Niger state scholarship. How do I apply?
Eligible candidates are to submit their application through the link below:
Contact, for more details:
firstname.lastname@example.org (+2347051950254, +2348050252100, +2348063207557, +2347051961200)