About the 2015/2016 MTC Foundation Scholarship
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2015/2016 MTC Foundation Scholarship for Nigerian undergraduate and Masters students and all interested students who wish to apply are invited.
- Be citizens of Nigeria, currently enrolled as full time students in an accredited and approved university in Nigeria.
- Have a minimum of five Alphas or Betas including English, Mathematics at one sitting in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
- Provide evidence JAMB Results and Admission into the University.
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.5 at the time of application and attach transcripts or official records (applicable to students admitted in 2014-2015 academic session)
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper division (2.1) for University degree or upper credit for HND holders from an accredited institution (applicable to Postgraduate applicants)
- Be within these age limit as at 1 October 2015:
- Twenty-three (23) years for undergraduate applicants
- Thirty-five (35) years for Postgraduate applicants
Condition For Award of MTC Foundation Scholarship
- The award takes effect from the beginning of each academic session, it will be tenable for 1 year and lapses if not utilized within the period.
- The award will only be renewed after submission of the previous year’ results One Month before the expiry of the present award.
- The Award will not be renewed in cases of unsatisfactory exam results.
- The duration of the award is a maximum of 5 years for Undergraduate studies and one academic session for Masters studies Extension of the award beyond the specified period will not be entertained.
- Applicants from the same parent cannot enjoy the award at the same time.