Monash University Business School Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Monash University Business School Scholarship for Students in Developing Countries Australia. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Monash University Business School Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Monash University Business School Scholarship Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Monash University Business School Scholarship
Monash Business School is committed to supporting leaders from the world’s emerging and developing economies. We are delighted to offer the Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarship.
This scholarship is designed to support the development of leaders who want to advance their nation’s prosperity through the pursuit of the Monash MBA and would otherwise not be able to afford to do so. This scholarship will be awarded by the Dean of the Monash Business School.
As a recipients of the Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarship, you will have demonstrated career progression and articulated a compelling career plan that makes a genuine contribution to the advancement of your country’s economic and social development.
When is the application deadline?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be:
- an applicant of the Monash MBA Program in Australia
- an international applicant (not a holder of an Australian citizenship or permanent residency)
- a citizen and resident of one of the United Nations’ list of 47 least developed countries (as of May 2018).
What are the selection criteria?
Successful applicants for the Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Career trajectory– a reflection on the choices the applicant has made throughout their career thus far
- Career planning– a projection on the applicant’s aspirations for career growth (e.g. specific roles and responsibilities), including highlights from an action plan to achieve this career growth
- Contribution– a demonstration of the applicant’s commitment to the advancement of their country’s economic and social development.
What are the benefits of the award?
This scholarship may be awarded to one (1) student per cohort in the form of a full fee waiver (valued at up to $80,000).
How to Apply for the Monash University Business School Scholarship
The scholarship application process is integrated into the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA program: application, interview, and notification.
When completing the on-line application for admission to the Monash MBA, applicants should upload a series of documents including a statement of purpose. Applicants who wish to be considered for this scholarship must also upload an additional statement – the scholarship application statement – to make their case for consideration for the Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies scholarship.
This scholarship application statement must:
- Be named the ‘MBA Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarship Application’
- Address each of the three key criteria for the scholarship
- Be no more than 1000 words.
Scholarship applicants who progress to the interview stage for general admission to the Monash MBA program will be invited to speak to their scholarship application in an extension of their admission interview