About the 2017/2018 Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships Worth £5,000
Applications are currently ongoing for the Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships Worth £5,000 for international students.
Manchester Met provides a range of university-wide undergraduate and postgraduate funding which international students are able to apply for, including alumni discounts and faculty-specific discounts.
Manchester Met is making a number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000. These scholarships are open to international students who enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
31st October 2016 for courses beginning in January 2017
- If an application is successful, applicants must confirm that they accept the award within 14 days.
- In order to apply, applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met.
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2016/2017 scholarship.
- The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only.
- Scholarships are only available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay full overseas tuition fees.
- Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship.
Value of Scholarship
£5,000. The scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees owed to the University. The scholarship is for the first year of academic study only.
Duration of Scholarship
Duration of course
How to Apply
Go here to apply