About 2018 Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
Application is currently ongoing for the 2018 Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students.
Kingston University UK offers awards to international students totalling £200,000 every year, with our international scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study. The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress).
May 31, 2018
Value of Scholarship
International scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study.
To be taken at (country)
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2016/17 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.
Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
How to Apply
The scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
For more information: