Are you interested in studying in India? Applications are currently ongoing for the International Scholarships at KIIT University. Interested students should see the details below.
Details and FAQs about the KIIT University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
- Details and FAQs about the KIIT University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
- How to Apply for KIIT University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, university located at Patia, Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing.
It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
KIIT college of engineering has been ranked 5th among all National Level Self Financing Universities in India and Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), a constituent of KIIT University, features among top 30 medical colleges of the country, according to a survey by Mumbai-based Mainline Media, The Pioneer in 2012. It has been ranked 18th among private engineering institutes and 7th in placement in 2008 by Outlook India.
KIIT School of Management has been nominated as the mentor institution by AICTE for conducting faculty development program in eastern India. In 2016, the university was placed 32nd in the NIRF India Rankings 2016 organised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
The KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is offering Half-Fee scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
KIIT University, India is offering full and partial scholarships to international students wishing to undertake Undergraduate and Graduate degrees at the University for the academic year 2018/2019.
When is the application deadline?
25th August 2018
In which host country will I be studying?
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University Odisha, India
Field/Level of Study
Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses (www.kiit.ac.in/courses/courses) (except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses).
What is the category of this opportunity?
Bachelors, Masters, PhD
What are the selection criteria?
- Applicants should fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the award?
- Applicants qualify for the Academic program 2018-19 total fee for international students which would cover their boarding and lodging expenses.
- Applicants should bear the travelling expenses to Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India and their personal expenses during the duration of study
What is the duration of the scholarship?
Duration of applicant’s course
How to Apply for KIIT University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
Please mail in your applications to email@example.com
Documents that have to be provided in order to apply are as follows:
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter.
- Proof of English proficiency (if available).
- Copies of certificates of academic honours or awards received (if available).