Applications are currently ongoing for the £4,000 International Excellence Scholarships at University of Stirling, UK – for 2018 Session. Interested students should see the details below.
Details and FAQs about the International Excellence Scholarships at University of Stirling
- Details and FAQs about the International Excellence Scholarships at University of Stirling
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
The University of Stirling, a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967 is offering Up 50 scholarship opportunities to individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
The university attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds, with more than 14,000 part-time and full-time students enrolled in the 2016/17 academic year. The university has two other Scottish campuses – in Inverness and Stornoway.
When is the application deadline?
May 31, 2018.
Is the scholarship offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
What is the course level?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver.
Number of Awardees
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be a full-time international student
- be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
In order to apply, you’ll need to complete the University of Stirling PGT International Excellence Scholarship application form
Please include the following documents, as well as your application form:
- Copies of academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme
- One reference
- A research proposal (for research programmes only)
In addition, EU/international students must submit:
- A translated version of your transcript (if necessary)
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if relevant)
And international students who require a visa to enter the UK must also provide:
- A copy of the personal details page of your valid passport
- A copy of your current Tier 4 visa, if you are currently studying in the UK