Applications are currently ongoing for the International Excellence Scholarships at Griffith University, Australia. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applications are invited for the International Excellence Scholarships which is offered to International students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Griffith University, Australia.
When is the application deadline?:
- Trimester 2 2018 – Applications close Friday, 18 May 2018 (for 9 July commencement). Outcome notified by 1 June.
- Trimester 3 2018 – Applications close Friday, 7 September 2018 (for 29 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 September.
What are the eligible countries?
In which host country will I be studying?
If awarded the scholarship, you will be studying at Griffith University Australia.
What are the eligible fields of study?
All undergraduate (Excludes online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019.
What is the course level?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
What are the selection criteria?
- a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship? section
- a personal statement which includes why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have a minimum GPA in high school studies
- be enrolling as a full time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith university
- be a commencing student
- have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s undergraduate entry requirements
- have good academic record.