The University of Southern Queensland in Australia is currently accepting applications for its 2020 International Accommodation Scholarship program from suitably qualified candidates who are seeking to study a degree program in the institution.
The University of Southern Queensland will provide an accommodation food package for the duration of that self-isolation period.
- Applications for Semester 3 2020 close: 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 27 November 2020 (Last day to add Semester 3 2020 courses)
- Applications for Semester 1 2021 close: 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 5 March 2021 (Last day to add Semester 1 courses)
- Applications for Semester 2 2021 close: 5.00 pm (AEST) Friday 23 July 2021 (Last day to add Semester 2 courses)
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award:
Number of Awards:
- Applicants must have received an offer to study for Semester 3 2020, Semester 1 2021 or Semester 2 2021 in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
- Applicants must have achieved at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.5 to retain the program.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English Language
Mode of Application:
- complete an International Application Form and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (Applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- complete the Residential Colleges Application and be provided an offer of residency and accept that offer
- submit your admission application personally, or through a USQ approved education agent
Visit the Official Webpage for more details.