About the 2016 Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2016 Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships and all interested members of the public are hereby invited.
There are two postgraduate scholarship offered by Imperial College India Foundation for Indian students who reside in India. To be eligible, applicant must first applied for a study in a Postgraduate Taught Masters program within the Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Engineering or Imperial College Business School via normal application step.
These scholarships will provide full cost coverage for tuition fees (overseas), maintenance allowance, airfare to India and some additional costs. The deadline for application is 8th March 2016.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, all applicants must:
- Already applied for a study in a Postgraduate Taught Masters program within the Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Engineering or Imperial College Business School via normal application step.
- Demonstrate their intellectual ability plus leadership potential; and must be committed in engagement with society and contribute to India once they return
- in need of financial support to pursue the studies
- obtain English language standard, ie.e minimum 5 at IELTS
- intending to return to India in three years after finishing the degree
These scholarship is funded by Imperial College India Foundation.
Where You Will Study
This postgraduate scholarship will be taken in UK.
This scholarship is offered for Indian students.
The scholarship is provided for pursuing Masters Program (please visit the official webpage for list of available departments).
The scholarship will will provide full cost coverage for tuition fees (overseas), maintenance allowance, airfare to India and some additional costs, including:
- allowance for maintenance which is equal to the Imperial’s minimum stipend allowance
- arrival allowance
- a return flight to Home country (India)
The closing date for this Postgraduate Scholarship application is 8th March 2016.
How to Apply
Candidates must apply directly via standard registry application process. Once the candidates finished the application, they might apply for scholarship by accessing the online form. If their name shortlisted, candidates might be asked to submit copy tax returns of their own (their parents’) as evidence of their financial need. Selected candidates will only have a week for these details submission.
For more details about this scholarship, please visit the official scholarship webpage.