Harvard Business School Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the 7UP Harvard Business School Scholarship 2020 for Nigerian MBA Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
7UP Harvard Business School Scholarship Details and FAQs
- 7UP Harvard Business School Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- How are selections made?
- Number of Scholarships:
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- How to Apply for the 7UP Harvard Business School Scholarship
Seven UP Bottling Company Plc offers MBA Scholarships to Nigerian Students for Study at Harvard Business School USA Class of 2020.
The Seven UP Harvard Business School Scholarship was created by Seven Up Bottling Company Plc of Nigeria to commemorate its 50th anniversary and aligns with the Company’s overall vision of creating a greener future for promising Nigerians. Applications are currently being accepted for students admitted to the MBA Class of 2018. The scholarship will be awarded to a Nigerian citizen.
- Ulunma Izejiobi – 2018 HBS Winner
- Ahmed Alimi – 2017 HBS Winner
When is the application deadline?
4th January, 2019
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
Harvard Business School, USA
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
The Scholarship is open to Nigerians who have successfully gained admission into the 2 year MBA programme at the Harvard Business School.
How are selections made?
Once you gain admission from HBS, submit a copy of your electronic admission letter to us. All eligible applicants (Nigerian citizens resident in Nigeria who have gained admission to HBS) will be invited for multiple rounds of interviews with SevenUp Bottling Company Executives to determine their fit with SBC’s vision for the scholarship.
It is important to note that the Harvard Business School MBA application process is separate. Seven-Up only assesses candidates after they have succesfully navigated the entire HBS MBA application process on their own.
Number of Scholarships:
One scholarship will be awarded annually.
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The scholarship covers tuition, housing, a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program.
For two years of the MBA programme
How to Apply for the 7UP Harvard Business School Scholarship
- Apply for admission to the Full Time Harvard MBA Programme – Harvard MBA Programme website for admission criteria
- Receive admission letter from Harvard Business School for Full Time Harvard MBA Programme.
- If you have already obtained your Harvard Business School admission, please email the electronic copies of your admission letter to email@example.com. The company will then contact you with next steps.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in the first or second round, as space in the class may be limited by the third round. In addition, applying in the earlier rounds will give candidates more time to address the following:
To avoid overwhelming server traffic generated by the high volume of applications received, candidates are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible prior to the deadline of each round.
- International candidates admitted in Rounds 1 and 2 find that it’s helpful to have the additional time to work on English proficiency.
- Some candidates may be required to complete preliminary course work prior to their enrollment.
- Many deadlines for outside (non-Harvard Business School) fellowships are in early spring. Only students who have been accepted are eligible for these fellowships.
- Financial aid is available regardless of when students are admitted. However, since admitted students may apply for financial aid only after they are admitted Round 3 admits have less time to prepare their application.
- Harvard Business School residence halls and Harvard University-affiliated apartments are assigned by lottery. Deadlines for both of these housing options precede Round 3 notification, and you must be admitted to HBS before you can enter these lotteries.