Hanken School of Economics Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Hanken School of Economics Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries to Study in Finland. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Hanken School of Economics Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Hanken School of Economics Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- What are the benefits of the award?
- How long will the programme last?
- How to Apply for the Hanken School of Economics Scholarships
A Master’s degree from Hanken provides you the opportunity to specialize in your field of interest, be it Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Humanitarian Logistics, or even IP Law.
When you have completed a master’s degree at Hanken you will have a higher education degree in which you have gained a thorough knowledge of your major subject or program from an academic point of view as well as relevant for your future career.
The Hanken Master’s Program in a nutshell:
- The MSc in Economics and Business Administration is a two-year leadership and business program
- Master’s programs are taught entirely in English
- Students choose electives to specialize studies and are strongly encouraged to go abroad on an exchange program
Hanken School of Economics offers two scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries.
When is the application deadline?
16th January 2019 at 15:00 (GMT +2).
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
Afghanistan, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Senegal, South Africa, Tunisia, Turkey.
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- To be considered as a GBSN Scholar for the Premium Scholarship, candidates must be a student or alum of a GBSN member school by November 1, 2018.
- All scholarships are awarded based on the applicant’s academic excellence.
What are the benefits of the award?
GBSN scholars will receive the Hanken Premium Scholarship, which covers full tuition fee for two years and 8000 EUR/year for living expenses.
How long will the programme last?
How to Apply for the Hanken School of Economics Scholarships
Applying for the scholarships is integrated with the application for Master’s Degree studies. Please visit the application portal in order to apply the the Master’s degree program.