The Federal Government Scholarship Awards is made available for Students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions and is provided by the Federal Scholarship Board (FSB). It’s open to University Undergraduate, HND, NCE and Postgraduate students.
Details and FAQs About the Federal Government FSB Scholarship
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022/2023 Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) tenable in Nigeria Public Tertiary Institutions.
Also See: Download FSB Scholarship Past Questions
What are the eligibility criteria for the Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship?
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
Also See: Federal Government FSB Scholarship Exam Centres
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply for the Federal Government FSB Scholarship
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the completed Form.
d. Double Entries will be disqualified!
Attach the following documents
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- CGPA results.
Please I need help in my education life can I receive scholarship to study law in NDU Yenagoa 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Please I can't find the 2019\2020 BEA application form. How do I get it