About the 2016 FRC Idea Challenge For Nigerian Undergraduates
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2016 FRC Idea Challenge For Nigerian Undergraduates. Can your idea improve the quality of education in Tertiary institutions in Nigeria? Submit entries for the Future Ready Idea Challenge and win great prizes.
The Future Ready Challenge is offering awards to any bright idea by Eight teams of University undergraduates from Nigeria. The task is to identify and define any problem within the tertiary institution in Nigeria and create a proposed technology solution in solving this problem.
5th August 2016
Rules and Criteria:
- Idea must clearly address the problem statement
- Competitors must be in teams of 2 and must be undergraduates from the same institution.
- Idea must have social and commercial potential.
- Competitors must present a functional technology prototype of their solution.
- Winning idea must be audacious, disruptive and innovative
How to Apply
Rules for applying:
- Register as team of two students from the same school.
- Make a two minutes video pitching your idea in the format provided in the pdf document.
- Submit entries on or before 5th August 2016
- Shortlisted teams will be announced on the 25th of August
- Develop solutions based on given rules and criteria.
- Shortlisted teams are invited on an all expense paid trip to the 2016 FRC to make final presentations of their ideas based on new criteria provided after shortlisting.
- After which winners will be announced.
Interested candidates should visit Contest Webpage to apply