Below you will find FSB Scholarship Past Questions for Nigerian students who have applied for the Federal Government FSB Scholarship. It is important to note that these are simply FSB past questions and therefore, should be studied as what they are, which is simply past questions.
The Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) is an arm of the Federal Ministry of Education – Nigeria and FSB is responsible for coordinating the disbursement of scholarship to Nigerians home and abroad.
Federal Government Scholarship Board, FSB Scholarship Past Questions
Here are FSB scholarship past questions from past Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) examination exercises. A downloadable PDF document of the FSB scholarship past questions is available below.
FSB Sample Questions
The following are 10 FSB examination sample questions to give you a quick idea about what the exam is like. You will find that the questions are quite simple.
1) The average ages of three persons is 27 years. Their ages are in the proportion of 1:3:5.What is the age in years of the youngest one among them.
2) An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 12/3 hours, it must travel at a speed of:
A. 300 kmph
B. 360 kmph
C. 600 kmph
D. 720 kmph
3) The 2006 World Cup Football Tournament held in
4) For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
A. Physics and Chemistry
B. Physiology or Medicine
C. Literature, Peace and Economics
D. All of the above
5) Entomology is the science that studies
A. Behavior of human beings
C. The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
D. The formation of rocks
6) Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
7) Which of the following numbers is divisible by 3, 4, 5, and 6?
8) Which of the following completes the missing series? SCD TEF UGH … WKL
9) Look at this series: 8, 6, 9, 23, 87 , … What number should come next?
10) Look carefully for the pattern, and then choose which pair of numbers comes next. 42 40 38 35 33 31 28
A. 25 22
B. 26 23
C. 26 24
D. 25 23
E. 26 22
These questions were set in previous Federal Government Scholarship Board (FSB) Examinations.
The FSB exam is organized by JAMB and their questions always include analogy, arithmetic, current affair, IT, Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning and English Language.
Also note that it is not JAMB UTME but JAMB aptitude test or recruitment exam.
FSB Scholarship Past Questions PDF Download
FSB Interview Requirements
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of the Printed, Completed application forms are usually submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
- Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- Only ONE certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only for undergraduate applicants;
- Two copies of Birth certificate from National Population Commission;
- State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) passport sized coloured photographs on white background;
- Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates will be required from applicants for Postgraduate Studies.
About FSB Scholarships
The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry of Education through the Federal Scholarship Board offers the Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Oversea Scholarships to Nigerian undergraduate, masters and doctoral students.
The BEA Awards are scholarship awards made to eligible Nigerian youths after due process by development partners who have entered into Bilateral Educational agreement with Nigeria. Nigeria equally offers reciprocal awards to citizens of the following Bilateral Education Agreement countries: China, Romania, and Cuba.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME) usually annually invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the Nomination Interview for the Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award tenable in Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia etc. Federal Ministry of Education Overseas Scholarships is for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Nigerian Students.
The Total scholarship value is scheduled as follows:
- Any of the above countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation.
- While Nigeria government takes care of the following:
– $500 monthly for supplementation.
– $250 yearly for warm clothing.
– $200 yearly for Health Insurance.
– $500 yearly for medical scholars only.
– $1000 for PG research grant yearly were applicable.
– ₦100,000 – Take off for PG scholars were applicable
– ₦60,000 – Take off for UG scholars were applicable
The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry of Education through the Federal Scholarship Board offers Local Scholarships to Nigerian undergraduate, masters and doctoral students who are studying in one institution or the other within Nigeria.