The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2019 / 2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Monday 20th of January to Wednesday 20th of February, 2020.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019/2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Delta State Bursary Eligibility Criteria:
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary:
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- All applications must be processed and submitted.
Deadline is Friday 14th February, 2020.
Note: Send email to: email@example.com for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.
Earlier: DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award Details and FAQs
Are you an undergraduate from Delta State? Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission is giving you the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship.
When is the application deadline?
26th October, 2018
DESOPADEC Bursary Eligibility Criteria:
- Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be from 200 Level and above and
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
How to Apply for the DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by visiting the scholarship application webpage (see link below).
The required Documents to upload are:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
- Note: The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
The vision of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission(DESOPADEC) to remain a truly people based interventionist agency dedicated to ensuring peace, security, abundance, better life and sustainable economic development in the oil producing communities of the State.
Their mission is to put smiles on the faces of the people of the host communities through Infrastructure, Health Care, Roads and Waterways facilities, Education, Bursary Scholarships and Staff Training and Workshops.