Apply for a Corporate & Investment Bank Global Markets Internship offered by J.P. Morgan in Hong Kong & Singapore now!
J.P. Morgan is pleased to offer Corporate & Investment Bank Global Markets Internship to start on 28 November 2016. Interns must have degree qualified, preferably in Commerce, Economics, Business or a Finance related discipline. This 9 week Global Markets Internship will provide interns with insight into how a top-tier global Investment Bank operates on a daily basis. As an intern, applicants will be provided with exposure company’s commodities, fixed income, and equities businesses throughout the duration of their internship. Closing date for applications is 21 July 2016.
Field of Internship: Corporate & Investment Bank Global Markets Internship Programme.
Internship Provider: J.P. Morgan
Internship can be taken in Hong Kong and Singapore
Eligibility: The Company is looking for candidates who possess the following:
- Degree qualified, preferably in Commerce, Economics, Business or a Finance related discipline;
- Solid academic background;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Someone who thrives on the challenge of competitive pressures;
- PProblem-solving skills;
- Quick to learn;
- Excellent communication, positive attitude and interpersonal skills; and
- Commitment and a drive for excellence.
In addition, interns should possess:
- Strong accounting and corporate finance knowledge
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, business writing and research skills
- An ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions
- An ability to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
- A proven record of academic successes and/or past internship experiences; 3.2/4.0 GPA equivalent or above
- Fluency in English is essential
- Must currently be enrolled in a University Institution and will graduate at the end of 2017.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship program.
Internship Description: J.P. Morgan is one of the most respected financial institutions in the world – which is why we can offer you an outstanding career. J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. Throughout their history, they have played a leading role in helping companies grow and markets develop. Globally we work together to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. J.P. Morgan operates in more than 100 countries and holds global leadership positions in each of our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients, shareholders and the firm every day.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is 9 weeks long internship program.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Closing date for applications is 21 July 2016. The company encourages early application as screening will be conducted as applications are received.