Brunel University Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships for International Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Brunel University International Excellence Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Brunel University International Excellence Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- What is the duration of the scholarship?
- How to Apply for the Brunel University International Excellence Scholarship
The University of Brunel is offering 55 awards, which will comprise a £6,000 discount on the cost of tuition fees. The International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes. The University of Brunel International Scholarship is now open for all applicants starting in September 2018/2019.
When is the application deadline?
7th December 2018
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2018 for the International Excellence scholarship and for a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme for the Santander scholarship.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the 31st of May 2018 for September entry and 7 December 2018 for January entry.
- Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date (7 December 2018).
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by 16 August 2018 (for September entry).
Successful applicants will be contacted by the International Recruitment or Marketing team as and when your participation would be appreciated.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
£6,000 fee waiver on tuition fee for year 1 only.
What is the duration of the scholarship?
How to Apply for the Brunel University International Excellence Scholarship
- First you must apply for one of our courses. This is so the Admissions team have enough time to assess your application and issue you with an applicant number, before the scholarship application deadline. Late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- To be considered for an International Excellence Scholarship for January 2019applicants must complete an application form registering their interest by midnight [GMT] by the deadline of 7 December 2018. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in January 2019.