Bristol University Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships (Under/Postgraduate) for International Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Bristol University Think Big Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- Field of Study:
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Value and Availability of Scholarships:
- How to Apply for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. 26 Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and 26 Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2019. Bristol University is committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow.
When is the application deadline?
- The deadline for the first round is 31st March 2019.
- The deadline for the second round is 30th June 2019.
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
University of Bristol, UK
Field of Study:
Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or Postgraduate programme offered at the University
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or
one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
Value and Availability of Scholarships:
The following awards are available to Undergraduate Students for September 2019 entry:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
The following awards are available to postgraduate students for September 2019 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
How to Apply for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
To apply for this scholarship, download and complete the required (either undergraduate or postgraduate) application form on the Program Webpage and email it to international-partnerships[at]bristol.ac.uk.