Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Full Tuition iCAM Scholarship at Bond University in Australia. Interested students should see the details below.
Bond University Full Tuition iCAM Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Bond University Full Tuition iCAM Scholarship Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Bond University Full Tuition iCAM Scholarship
The Bond University is a private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has been listed in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
This is to inform you that the Bond University, Australia is accepting from applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution. Applications are accepted within the Faculty of Society & Design – Interdisciplinary Centre for the Artificial Mind (iCAM) in Australia.
When is the application deadline?
31st October, 2018.
What are the eligible countries?
What is the course level?
What is the host country?
What is the value of the scholarship?
Full tuition fees are awarded as well as a tax-free stipend of AU$26,000 per annum for three years.
How many scholarships are available?
The number of scholarships is not specified
What is the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program
- have applied or applying to Bond University
- be Competent in mathematical modelling and excellent programming skills (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, Matlab);
- have an Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary research team environment;
How to Apply for the Bond University Full Tuition iCAM Scholarship
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- Your CV and copy of academic transcript
- Brief statement of support from an academic referee
- Sample of written work, ideally appropriate for an academic audience (e.g. honours thesis, peer-reviewed journal article, essay written during coursework study or similar)
- “Statement of Purpose” describing your interests, reasons for pursuing this opportunity and longer-term goals (max. 1-2 pages)
Completed applications should be sent to: Peta Dawson/Kayleigh Corlett employment-at-bond.edu.au