Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Government of Azerbaijan Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral Scholarships for International Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?:
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the award?
- How to Apply for the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships
The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan is offering scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programmes to the citizens of OIC and Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries.
“The Educational Grant Program for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation” and “The Grants Program for the Citizens of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the President of the Republic of of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017 and on January 10, 2018, respectively. The Educational Grant (hereinafter referred to as “scholarship”) Programs provide a pre-requisite course for undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine / residency programs.
Programmes provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at
• Preparatory courses
• Undergraduate, graduate
• General medicine/residency programmes
When is the application deadline?
15th February 2019
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?:
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
- For undergraduate and general medicine programmes – citizens younger than 30
- For graduate and residency programmes – citizens younger than 35
Selection: The selection process will cover two stages:
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
The candidates will be informed about the results by early July, 2019 Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the award?
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- ($ 800)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
How to Apply for the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships
- Application Form | PDF
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying.