The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software,enterprise resource planning (ERP) software,customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Student / Intern-150016EC
Bachelor’s degree/ National Diploma in IT, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or business related field
Recent graduate – 2014 – 2015
At most 2 years working experience
· Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle product areas by self-study as well as formal training.
· Shadowing the team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
· Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products
· Learn the consulting skill of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
· Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
· Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
· A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
· A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.