Applications are currently ongoing for the David Oyedepo Foundation Agronnovation Essay Contest. Interested applicants should see details below.
The David Oyedepo Foundation invites applications from interested applicants who wants to undergo an undergraduate degree program at either Covenant or Landmark Universities.
This scholarship program is provided to bring about change to the economy of Africa as a continent and by ripple effect the rest of the world.
The application deadline for this program is on 30th June 2017
The following courses are eligible for this scholarship program:
- Animal Science
- Soil Science
- Crop Science
- Agricultural And Biosystems Engineering
- Agricultural Economics
- Applicants must be African citizens.
- Applicants must have begin application processes at Either Covenant University or Landmark University.
- Applicants must have a good command of English
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants must have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by: 70% recorded average or 3.5GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript, 5 Distinction pass-grades (As and Bs) in O-Level Certificate Examinations, Recorded distinction pass (As and Bs) in Agriculture related subject in Transcript and O-Level Certificate Examinations.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit the foundation’s website read the application instructions and complete the online applications. Applicants must submit the application form and all required documents stated on the webpage.
There are a series of sections that interested applicant must fill in the Application. This includes the Essay section.
Essay Section: This section includes a number of essay questions that must be completed. Each essay has a word limit of 500 words and must under no circumstances be exceeded. Your responses would give an opportunity to the selection committee to better understand you as a person and as a leader, in light of the expectations of the David Oyedepo Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship award.