Applications are currently ongoing for the 2017 Dufil Prima Foods Plc National Postgraduate Nutrition Scholarship. Interested students should see the details below.
About Dufil Prima Foods Plc
Over the past 15 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape.
Their Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
As part of its corporate social responsibilities, Dufil Prima Foods Plc is continuing the Scholarship programme for Nigerian students studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Postgraduate Degree level.
- The scholarship is open to all Nigerian students qualified for admission into M.Sc Programme in Nutrition (Nutrition and Dietetics) in the Nigerian University System.
- Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every geopolitical zone of the Federation including the FCT.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should request for an Application Form (Free of Charge) from the “Coordinator” via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed Application Forms with:
- A copy of the letter of admission Into the programme for the current academic session.
- Evidence of State of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary Photocopy of NYSC certificate
- Photocopy of all certificates (‘O’ level and degree)
- A brief statement (Max 300 words) on how you plan to utilize your graduate nutrition training.
All these should be forwarded in an envelope (A4 size) marked “APPL. 2017 Awards” on the top left hand corner to:
Dufil-Nutrition Award Programme,
Application Closing Date: 6th October, 2017.