Agbami scholarship application details.
Applications are currently being invited for the Agbami Scholarship award for Medical and Engineering Professionals and all interested Nigerian undergraduates are hereby informed. Interested students should see the eligibility requirements below and follow the procedure to apply.
Agbami Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Agbami Scholarship Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Agbami Scholarship
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The undergraduate scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
When is the application deadline?
Application closes Midnight 5th December, 2020
What are the eligible countries?
Am I eligible to apply for the Agbami scholarship?
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
- Have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- Be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before the 2018/2019 academic session).
- Upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
What are the eligible courses?
- Medicine and Surgery
Applicants for the Agbami undergraduate scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
What selection process is involved?
Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
How to Apply for the Agbami Scholarship
Before you apply:
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
Note: Ensure you have all the needed documents scanned and ready before continuing to the application page.
Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
1. Follow this Link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to log in.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10.Click Submit Application to submit information
11.You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty