Showcase Your Innovation in the 2016 Africa Tech Now Village For African Startups
Is your startup driving the digital future of Africa? Take your chance and apply now! Africa Tech Now Village will offer promising African Startups the ability to demonstrate their innovations during the show.
Africa Tech Now is the #1 event showcasing the African entrepreneurship ecosystem at International CES 2017, promoting the continent as the next digital and innovation hub.
Being the world’s largest tech event, CES is an incredible place to get exclusive access to investors, buyers, clients and business partners.
The competition is open to technology start-ups based in Africa with the aim of selecting the most promising ones. The selected start-ups will have the unique opportunity to exhibit their tech innovations in Las Vegas and get international exposure.
The applications will be reviewed by a panel of international experts who will select the 10 best start-ups. The winners will be announce at the end od September.
August 31, 2016
To be selected, each startup:
- must be a registered company not older than 3 years
- The product / service / app must be a ground-breaking innovation.
- The product / service / app must be applicable to the consumer technology space.
- The innovation should be in the following fields : IOT, Robotics, Drones, 3D printing, E-health, EdTech, virtual reality, E-commerce, Cloud computing, App economy.
- Special attention will be given to “Tech changing the world” innovations: innovations contributing to sustainability & inclusion.
- Special attention will also be given to start-ups that stand out in the field of Transport, Tourism & Technology. Air France as a partner will offer flight tickets to 3 start-ups among the 10 selected as part of the Air France Award.
Number of Awardees
Value of Contest
The 10 selected start-ups will be offered the incredible opportunity to attend the CES in Las Vegas free of all charges. They will be offered:
- Before CES: workshop trainings;
- At CES: Participation as an exhibitor or a visitor; Invitation to VIP networking events.
Duration of Contest
January 5 – January 8, 2017
How to Apply
Visit Contest Webpage to apply