Adobe Research Technology Scholarships for Women in STEM: Applications are currently ongoing for the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship for Female Undergraduate Students in STEM Fields. Interested students should see the details below.
Adobe Research Technology Scholarship Details and FAQs
Adobe Systems Incorporated, commonly known as Adobe, is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Adobe Research creates innovative technologies for software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. Adobe brings together the smartest, most driven people to give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, Adobe is pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
When is the application deadline?
28th September 2018
Fields of Study
This scholarship is intended for students studying computer science, computer engineering, or related technical fields.
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
In order to be eligible for the 2019 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
What are the benefits of the award?
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
How to Apply for the Adobe Research Technology Scholarships
Note that scholarship recipients will be announced by December 21, 2017.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
Click here to begin.