ACI Foundation Fellowship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the ACI Foundation International Fellowships in USA & Canada for Undergraduate and Graduate Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
ACI Foundation International Fellowship Details and FAQs
- ACI Foundation International Fellowship Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the ACI Foundation International Fellowship
The ACI Foundation offers several Fellowship and undergraduate Scholarship opportunities for students and E-Members. ACI Foundation Fellowships and Scholarships are awarded annually to help students with an interest in concrete achieve their educational and career goals. The student must be considered a full-time undergraduate or graduate student as defined by the college or university during the award year. Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but study must take place in the United States or Canada during the award year.
Undergraduate or postgraduate Fellowship for international students by ACI Foundation in the field of structural design, materials, construction, into schools in USA and Canada.
When is the application deadline?
1st November, 2018
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
To be Taken at:
ACI Foundation Fellowships can be awarded to anyone in the world; however, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian university during the award year.
Fields of Study
Structural Design, Materials, Construction
What is the category of this opportunity?
Undergraduate, Graduate (Masters, PhD)
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
Before beginning the application have the answers ready for these four questions.
- When submitting the application, what is your educational status (undergrad, grad, or PhD)?
- When the award year begins next fall, what will your status be (undergrad, grad, or PhD)?
- Following the application season, can you attend an interview at the Spring ACI Convention on March 25, 2018? Travel and hotel arrangements will be made through and paid for by the ACI Foundation.
- Can you fulfill a 10 to 12-week internship the summer before the award year?
During the award year, you must be a full-time student for the regular school year.
What are the selection criteria?
Based on essays, submitted data and endorsements, the Scholarship Council of the ACI Foundation will select scholarship and fellowship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success in the concrete industry.
How to Apply for the ACI Foundation International Fellowship
It is important to go through the Application instructions on the Scholarship Webpage (see Link below) before applying.