A Communication Skills Competition 2018 for AAUA Students has been announced. Students of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) are invited to submit entries for the 2018 communication skills competition. The deadline for submission of entries is 24th September, 2018.
AAUA Communication Skills Competition Details and FAQs
Are you a student of Adekunle Ajasin University? Do you have communication skills and you want a platform to exhibit the skills? Here comes an opportunity to showcase your talents and WIN fabulous prizes as the Alumni Association of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, is inviting entries from AAUA students to participate in its Communication Skills Competition (CSC) which will hold as follows:
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2018
Venue: Obasanjo Multipurpose Hall
What are the rules and conditions of the competition?
1. The CSC Topic is “CAN THE PREVAILING YAHOO PLUS AND OTHER INTERNET FRAUDS IN NIGERIA BE CURBED? IF YES, WHAT ARE THE ROLES OF THE NATION’S HIGHER INSTITUTIONS, GOVERNMENTS AND PARENTS IN CURTAILING THE MENACE?”
2. The length of the write-up must not be more than 2,500 words, excluding the author’s introduction which includes only the Name, Department, Level, Matriculation Number, E-mail Address and Phone Line.
3. Write-up must be double spaced and rendered in Comic Sans MS of 12 font size; and presented in English language.
4. A minimum of 5 minutes shall be given to each of the top 10 finalists to speak on the topic.
5. Writing and Speaking shall be scored and rewarded severally
6. A hardcopy of the write-up must be submitted to the Alumni Office in the University Advancement Office complex (the white-painted building at the central campus), while softcopy must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Entry shall commence on Monday, September 3, 2018 and end on Monday, September 24, 2018.
8. The competition is open to undergraduate students of Adekunle Ajasin University in 100 to 300-level (four years programme), and 100 to 400-level (five years programme).
What are the prizes to be won?
Prizes to be won are:
- Data Subscription and many more.