Applications are currently ongoing for the ACU Commonwealth Scholarships for Study in Low and Middle Income Countries. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Scholarship Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
ACU Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships allow successful applicants to benefit from the expertise provided by universities in low and middle income countries around the Commonwealth. They are majorly funded by the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP).
When is the application deadline?
11th March 2018 at midnight GMT.
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Commonwealth Low and Middle Income Countries
To be taken at (Universities)
The following universities in Low and Middle Income countries:
- Bangladesh – University of Dhaka, one scholarship available (all Master’s courses)
- Botswana – University of Botswana, one scholarship available (all Master’s courses)
- Ghana – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), two scholarships available (all Master’s courses)
- Ghana – University of Ghana, one scholarship available (all Master’s courses)
- Pakistan – COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT), two scholarships available (all Master’s courses)
- Rwanda – University of Rwanda two scholarships available (Computer Science, Engineering, Environmental Conservation, Medicine)
- Swaziland – University of Swaziland, two scholarships available (Animal Science, Conservation Ecology, Crop Science, Family Nursing Practice, Horticulture and Midwifery courses only)
- Tanzania – University of Dar es Salaam, one scholarship available (Agriculture, Economics, Engineering and Technology, ICT, Mathematics and Natural Resources courses only)
- West Indies – University of the West Indies, one scholarship available (various Master’s courses)
What is the scholarship about?
Association of Commonwealth Universities is currently offering 13 scholarships, tenable at ACU member universities in 9 low and middle income Commonwealth countries. For more information about each scholarship and to apply, click on the Scholarship Webpage link below.
The scholarships give talented students – who can be from any Commonwealth country other than the host country – the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree while developing new skills and experiencing life in another country.
What is the course level?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Applicant must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the host country (See list of commonwealth countries in link above).
- Applicant must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
Number of Awardees
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The scholarships are fully-funded. They provide full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance).
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested candidates should click the Scholarship Webpage link below For more information about each university scholarship and to apply.