About 2017/2018 University of Brighton International Scholarships in UK
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017/2018 University of Brighton International Scholarships in UK.
For entry in academic year 2017/18, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
July 31, 2017
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship is worth a £5,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course.
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2017 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
You will also need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees.
How to Apply
For the 2017 academic year, please email email@example.com with your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>