About 2017/2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships in UK
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017/2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships in UK. Aberystwyth University International Scholarships is available for International (non-EU) students commencing full-time courses in September 2017. In order to be considered for one of these awards, an application for a place on a relevant programme at Aberystwyth University must be received before the deadline.
July 1, 2017
Value of Scholarship
Scholarships worth £2,000 a year towards tuition fees for full-time non-EU students are available for students who commence their studies in September 2017 in Aberystwyth.
- In order to be considered for one of these awards, an application for a place on a relevant programme at Aberystwyth University.
- Selection will be on the basis of academic performance and the applicant’s suitability for their proposed course.
- Scholarships are available essentially for self-financed students, i.e. they cannot be held by:
- students with full-awards, e.g. Chevening Scholarships, Commonwealth Shared Scholarship or any governmental award or any AU award or
- any partial awards with a resultant combined value greater than 25% of the value of the tuition fees, with the exception of the International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship.
How to Apply
Separate application forms are not required. Therefore it is essential that the application for a place be received by the University by 29th July 2017 at the very latest.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>