About 2017 Women in Tech Africa (WiTA) – Global Champions
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Women in Tech Africa (WiTA) – Global Champions.
Women in Tech Africa (WITA) has the sole mission of supporting female leadership and creating a pipeline for girls to choose technology. It believes that, though the technological field is currently male dominated, there is a great opportunity for many women and girls to thrive in this same field.
This programme is an opportunity for you to apply your skills and gifts to make a difference in the general developmental growth of Africa with special focus on technological development and entrepreneurship. Women in Tech Africa (WiTA) believes that everyone has a role to play in realizing the developmental growth of Africa starting from our communities with our unique set of skills and gifts.
All you need is internet and your willingness to be part of the Global Champion Programme.
January 30, 2017 at 5:00 pm GMT.
Value of Program
- Certification/ testimonial for being a WiTA Global Champion.
- Work closely with the team at Women in Tech Africa (WiTA) head office (Ghana) on projects.
- Recognition and visibility on all WiTA platforms.
- Publication of all write ups by Global Champions to over 500,000 audience from more than thirty (30) countries.
- Network with over 20,000 members and experts.
- Get potential hires with our numerous corporate sponsors.
- Business opportunities or partnerships with our numerous partners and business professionals.
- Acquire new knowledge and learn skills
As a Global Champion for WiTA, your involvement would be voluntary. No funds will be available to cover the costs of your participation.
Individuals (women, girls, men and boys) from different professional backgrounds and skill sets qualify to partake. Applicants below eighteen (18) years are encouraged to apply but will need to provide a parental/ guardian approval and consent in a formal letter.
How to Apply
Apply now to become a WiTA Global Champion.
For more information, click here to visit the official website>>