About 2017 WMG Excellence Scholarships for MSc Programme at University of Warwick, UK
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 WMG Excellence Scholarships for MSc Programme at University of Warwick, UK.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are available on a competitive basis. Awards will be based on past academic achievement, previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
May 20, 2017
Value of Scholarship
WMG will be awarding over £700,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on our full-time MSc programmes beginning in October 2017.
Up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. Awards will range from 25% to 50% fee discount.
- Applicants should have received an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2017, before applying for the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. The WMG Scholarship committee will be reviewing both the academic achievement (usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree) and Scholarship Statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
- In order to maximise your chances of success, we recommend you submit your MSc application as early as possible.
* These numbers are for guidance only. WMG reserves the right to amend the exact number of WMG Excellence Scholarships awarded
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online. Applicant will need to provide:
- A completed application form & application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript of marks awarded so far (if you are currently studying) OR an original copy of final transcript / degree certificate (if you have completed your studies).
- English test result (if applicable)
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be academic references. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. The reference must be submitted directly to us by the referee.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>